Heads Up

All non racing related discussion

Heads Up

Postby sweetr6 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:56 pm

I'm pretty disappointed to have to say this but I figured you all need a heads up. Someone went into my truck Saturday night some time and made a mess looking through it. The big things taken were cash and a debit card and whoever it was tried using it but luckily we got it taken care of. It's my partly my fault for not locking my truck but I didn't feel the need to before now. :cry: So keep an eye out for each other and lock your things if you didn't before. Hopefully we can keep this an isolated incident or maybe even catch the douche.
sweetr6
Crew Chief

Re: Heads Up

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:04 pm

Wow that is def a first that i have heard of that happening out there.. Def need to find out who this pathetic fucker is and ban there asses from the track for sure. that is completely unexcusable!!!

Should be able to track where they tried to use it and get them busted.
EP_Shane_600
Racer

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:17 pm

Ben, if you don't mind me asking, where was the attempt made to use the card?
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:49 pm

The more and more I think of this today the more i get pissed off....

We are suppose to all be friends out there watching eachothers backs and taking care of one another.... Not stealing out of peoples vehicles,trailers or anything else for that matter. I hope we can find out who this was and make it right. Everyone out there works their asses off and scrunge where ever they can to go out there to race/ride and have a great time, unexcusable for someone to tante the friendly environment we have out there.
EP_Shane_600
Racer

Postby blendedfamily » Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah, thats total bullshit, I'm sorry Ben. I went into your trailer and took a beer, but I didn't try to pay anybody with it. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby sweetr6 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:37 pm

Roger@Arroyo wrote:Ben, if you don't mind me asking, where was the attempt made to use the card?

Not sure right now but I'll have Renne check into it a little more.
sweetr6
Crew Chief

Postby findgold » Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:46 pm

EP_Shane_600 wrote:The more and more I think of this today the more i get pissed off....

We are suppose to all be friends out there watching eachothers backs and taking care of one another.... Not stealing out of peoples vehicles,trailers or anything else for that matter. I hope we can find out who this was and make it right. Everyone out there works their asses off and scrunge where ever they can to go out there to race/ride and have a great time, unexcusable for someone to tante the friendly environment we have out there.

And most of us would give the shirt off our backs to help each other.
If someone needs a little help just ask.
It bothers me that it could have been one of us at the track Saturday nite
I have the bad messy habit of making a mess of my pit and having tools and everything scattered all over the place. I hate the idea that I may have to clean up my act. (tho that would be a good thing for me to do.).
and like others this gets me really pissed off...
Don't let me catch anyone doing something like this. I have been known to shoot first and ask questions later when I catch someone messing around my or a neighbors place.
I sure hope that this was done by some A.H. that was passing by walked in and took advantage of something easy to rip off, and not one of our family.
To ban them from the club/track would be much to soft a punishment.
Dirt is for worms - Asphalt is for Racing
And almost anyone can go fast with too MUCH Horsepower!
findgold
Racer

Postby sweetr6 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:05 pm

I agree! Thanks everyone. Hopefully this ends up an isolated incident or maybe with everyone looking out they'll be caught. For now just secure your things and take care of your pit neighbors.
sweetr6
Crew Chief

Postby speedracer170 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:25 pm

Sux to hear this, hopefully you catch the bastard.
Cody
09 GSXR 600
AM 825
speedracer170
Racer

Postby ZF67 » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:27 pm

Dude im so sorry to hear this. I love and trust almost everybody at arroyo so much i would let them hold my wallet. :/ if u have any leads to anybody from phx LET ME KNOW. i know people who 'take care' of people like that.
ZACK FOULK My Cheetah is dangerously cheeeesy
ZF67
Rainbow Warrior

Postby JazMan » Tue Oct 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Dam man that just totally suxs, I leave so much stuff laying around when I am out there, as Zack says if it is anyone from PHX area please let us know as I am one of those who does " take care " of creeps like that !!!
Rossi dreams with PeeWee Herman skills !!!
JazMan
Crew Chief

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:11 pm

From what was taken, it was cash and a debit card, I'm not so worried about them taking tools etc... We all left stuff out and they went for cash. Probably someone who needed money and not your average thief. Doesn't make it right, but definitely not as bad as it could have been.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby Super Mario » Wed Oct 17, 2012 12:35 am

Dam Ben, that's messed up. I'm sorry that happened to you. And I hope its not one of our friends.. I guess I got lucky they didn't look in my truck. I forgot my wallet, ipod, and the ruger on my seat. I hope you catch the asshole that did that.
ASMA # 34
Super Mario
Racer

Postby Melime » Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Sorry to hear about this, going make sure our stuff locked up or on us at all times now.
Melime Photography

Pit Crew for #825
Melime
Pit Crew

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:46 am

Just so everyone knows, we've been doing some checking that has thus far gotten nowhere ourselves, but someone attempted to use the debit card in Las Cruces at a Shamrock gas station around 11pm on Sunday night.

So, if you know of someone who was in Cruces Sunday night after the races, and they were at the track this weekend let me know so we can check into it further. They're trying to get ahold of the video feed from the station from that time as well.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby Super Mario » Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:16 am

I hope they get a positive I.D. on the person or people that did it. Then,I hope they show up at the track again and get a old fashion ass kicking..
Ben gets to be lead off in the line up..
ASMA # 34
Super Mario
Racer

Postby Sergio 155 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:30 am

WHAT A WAY TO SPOIL ALEX'S WEEKEND , AND HONESTLY WHO DOES THAT TO A FAMILY GUY . SORRY BEN HOPE YOU FIND THE THIEF
Sergio 155
Wheel Changer

Postby speedracer170 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:04 am

So it has to be someone from the cruces area, knows someone in cruces, or someone who left the track late enough to be passing thur cruces around 11. I hate theifs,I say we do this middle eastern style and cut off their damn hand if we find out who did it.
Cody
09 GSXR 600
AM 825
speedracer170
Racer

Postby findgold » Thu Oct 18, 2012 12:07 pm

Super Mario wrote:I hope they get a positive I.D. on the person or people that did it. Then,I hope they show up at the track again and get a old fashion ass kicking..

and then take them as far out in the middle of nowhere as we can then strip them down take away their shoes and let them walk home.
Dirt is for worms - Asphalt is for Racing
And almost anyone can go fast with too MUCH Horsepower!
findgold
Racer

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:47 pm

findgold wrote:
Super Mario wrote:I hope they get a positive I.D. on the person or people that did it. Then,I hope they show up at the track again and get a old fashion ass kicking..

and then take them as far out in the middle of nowhere as we can then strip them down take away their shoes and let them walk home.

I must say i am liking the thinking here
EP_Shane_600
Racer

Next

Return to Non Race Related