Tire orders

We check in and answer it here

Tire orders

Postby Chuxter » Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:57 am

Roger,
How long does it take for a tire order to arrive on average? I'm considering a possible order for a future track date. Does it vary from manufacturer to manufacturer, or is it pretty consistent?

I'm strongly considering one of the brands we briefly discussed on facebook.
Last edited by Chuxter on Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chuxter
Spectator

Re: Tire orders

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:32 am

My big orders are done until Sept, although I can get small orders. I most likely have what you want in stock.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby Chuxter » Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:35 pm

Roger,
We briefly discussed the Bridgestone BT-003 DOTs and the Pirelli Superbike Pro trackday tires. You mentioned you'd likely have the Pirellis on hand, but the 003s haven't been requested much so they would need to be ordered.

I can't outride any tire by any means, but my aim is to finally experience what true track/race oriented tires are like, versus street oriented tires used for 100% track duty.

According to the ASMA website schedule, there are track days July 7th & 8th, which I will likely attend. If I decide on the BT-003 DOTs, how far in advance notice would you need to have a set there for that date?

Thanks Roger
Chuck
Chuxter
Spectator

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Wed Jun 13, 2012 7:18 pm

a week and a half or so on the Bridgestone's. I've got one set of the Pirelli trackday slicks in stock.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Return to Ask Arroyo Seco Management