2006 R1 no longer for sale.

Buy and sell motorcycle related stuff here. This forum is for ASR users ONLY. If you're in another state and don't visit ASR, your post will be deleted.

2006 R1 no longer for sale.

Postby adrian06 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:05 pm

I.m parting out or selling my 06 R1. After the high side she just hash't been right. its got 25mil race tech cartridges, ohlins rear, ohlins steering damper,Bazzaz ZFI-TC Quick shift sensor. PP tuning sets, woodcraft clip ons, brembo 19x18 master cylinder, the body work is a little beat up but all mounting points are solid. everything else is stock, the whole thing is up for sale. PM me for prices/ make an offer for what u want, or make an offer for the whole bike,

On a side note if anybody know of a race ready R1 08 or newer I'am looking.
Last edited by adrian06 on Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
adrian06
Pit Crew
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 9:29 pm

$350.
User avatar
EP_Shane_600
Racer
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:24 pm
Location: El Paso, Tx

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby speedracer170 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 10:09 pm

$401 and i'll buy you lunch
Cody
09 GSXR 600
AM 825
User avatar
speedracer170
Racer
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 pm
Location: Holloman

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Shut up Cody you have a bike....450
User avatar
EP_Shane_600
Racer
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:24 pm
Location: El Paso, Tx

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby speedracer170 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:07 am

$526 and not a penny more :mrgreen:
Cody
09 GSXR 600
AM 825
User avatar
speedracer170
Racer
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 pm
Location: Holloman

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:24 am

550 and you get to watch me swift kick Cody in the balls



Back to Original thanks to Daves "slick" change
Last edited by EP_Shane_600 on Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
EP_Shane_600
Racer
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:24 pm
Location: El Paso, Tx

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby kz2zx » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:30 pm

EP_Shane_600 wrote:550 and you get to watch me lick Cody in the balls


for the record, this was not edited to read this way by any Mod/Admin. This was all Shane.
ASMA 47
WERA 147
User avatar
kz2zx
ASMA Racer
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Mesa, AZ

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:41 pm

kz2zx wrote:
EP_Shane_600 wrote:550 and you get to watch me lick Cody in the balls


for the record, this was not edited to read this way by any Mod/Admin. This was all Shane.



Dave has made his appearance out of his hole of which he climbs to talk but not come race
User avatar
EP_Shane_600
Racer
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:24 pm
Location: El Paso, Tx

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:16 pm

I may have made a change earlier.... :mrgreen:
MO is my bitch
User avatar
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 am

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby blendedfamily » Thu Nov 29, 2012 1:28 pm

adrian06 wrote:I.m parting out or selling my 06 R1. After the high side she just hash't been right. its got 25mil race tech cartridges, ohlins rear, ohlins steering damper,Bazzaz ZFI-TC Quick shift sensor. PP tuning sets, woodcraft clip ons, brembo 19x18 master cylinder, the body work is a little beat up but all mounting points are solid. everything else is stock, the whole thing is up for sale. PM me for prices/ make an offer for what u want, or make an offer for the whole bike,

On a side note if anybody know of a race ready R1 08 or newer I'am looking.



Bump for the op because the heckling mob destroyed it.
User avatar
blendedfamily
Troy McClure
 
Posts: 974
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Thu Nov 29, 2012 3:53 pm

In all seriousness, have you thought about having the frame checked? Cheaper to straighten than start over.
MO is my bitch
User avatar
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin
 
Posts: 1014
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 7:25 am

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby kz2zx » Thu Nov 29, 2012 7:41 pm

EP_Shane_600 wrote:
kz2zx wrote:
EP_Shane_600 wrote:550 and you get to watch me lick Cody in the balls


for the record, this was not edited to read this way by any Mod/Admin. This was all Shane.



Dave has made his appearance out of his hole of which he climbs to talk but not come race


You wouldn't believe the challenges I've had to overcome. Right now that Diesel Excursion is probably the biggest one. I may be in a situation of having two car payments and relocating across the country, so two mortgages.
ASMA 47
WERA 147
User avatar
kz2zx
ASMA Racer
 
Posts: 527
Joined: Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:39 pm
Location: Mesa, AZ

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby adrian06 » Thu Nov 29, 2012 10:54 pm

Ya i have thought bout getting the frame checked. But I have never been able get comfortable and stay comfortable on it. One weekend it will feel freakin awesome, them next weekend it all goes to crap. I wont change a thing but it all changes.

What is wrong with you Shane :ball licker :puke:
User avatar
adrian06
Pit Crew
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:24 am

adrian06 wrote:Ya i have thought bout getting the frame checked. But I have never been able get comfortable and stay comfortable on it. One weekend it will feel freakin awesome, them next weekend it all goes to crap. I wont change a thing but it all changes.

What is wrong with you Shane :ball licker :puke:



Hey hey that just knocked 500 off my offer in PM
User avatar
EP_Shane_600
Racer
 
Posts: 326
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:24 pm
Location: El Paso, Tx

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby speedracer170 » Fri Nov 30, 2012 8:56 am

Cody
09 GSXR 600
AM 825
User avatar
speedracer170
Racer
 
Posts: 253
Joined: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:08 pm
Location: Holloman

Re: 2006 R1 sell/part out

Postby adrian06 » Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:02 pm

Bike no longer for sale.
User avatar
adrian06
Pit Crew
 
Posts: 69
Joined: Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:28 pm

Re: 2006 R1 no longer for sale.

Postby blendedfamily » Sun Dec 02, 2012 9:18 pm

why?
User avatar
blendedfamily
Troy McClure
 
Posts: 974
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 6:37 pm

Re: 2006 R1 no longer for sale.

Postby chefboyartie » Mon Dec 03, 2012 10:30 am

Don't worry about it. You couldn't handle that bike anyway!
User avatar
chefboyartie
STFU, Art!
 
Posts: 374
Joined: Thu Dec 23, 2010 5:05 pm

Re: 2006 R1 no longer for sale.

Postby mr_gixxxer1k » Mon Dec 03, 2012 8:13 pm

^ hahaha
#63 Perk
User avatar
mr_gixxxer1k
Racer
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Mar 29, 2011 12:06 pm
Location: tucson


Return to Classifieds

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest