Daytonas 675 Street and Track

Buy and sell motorcycle related stuff here. This forum is for ASR users ONLY. If you're in another state and don't visit ASR, your post will be deleted.

Daytonas 675 Street and Track

Postby tuscani451 » Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:32 pm

http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2-dayton ... z2bUBkVaNk

I am selling both my Daytonas, I am looking to get a 250 for the track and and will stop street rides all together also we are buying a house soon so I could use the cash. First the Track bike:

2007 Triumph Daytona with CA salvage title (used as my track bike for 2 seasons now)
From front to back
Powder coated rims with Michelin Power cups A compound with one TD on them
*Penske 25mm cartridge-refreshed in Oct by Jody with Sport Bike
Solutions here in PHX, one TD since its been done.
*Penske racing shock with remote, 8983 is the model I think, refreshed
same time as front, Sprung for 175lb rider
*Attack triple clamps, black, 32mm offset just installed-I took to bike to my local track and had our number 1 plate holder dial in the suspension so its working pretty good now with the new geometry.
*Brembro RCS master cylinder 19×18
*Sigma slipper clutch(similar to yoyodyne)
Flapper valve removed
Secondary air injection blocked off
Home made race harness
R1 Throttle tube
Keyless gas cap
Tank is dented but is structurally sound and will come with carbon
fiber tank guards that’ll cover the dent
Motion Pro coolant res
Radiator fan removed
Stock headers, exup and cat removed replaced with straight pipe.
TwoBros muffler. Headers have been Jet Hot ceramic coated.
BMC air filter
Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen
Hotbodies fairings with superbike tail.
HTmoto tank pads
Driven clip ons
Keyless ignition
Chinese aftermarket levers (Pazzo knock-offs)
Galffer race pads.
GB racing frame sliders
GB racing engine covers
GB racing swing arm spools
SV racing rearsets, adjustable
520 conversion (currently -2/+2 I think)
I will install a new SpeedCell battery
Powder coated swing arm and subframe.

Spares:

Shark skin upper/lower/tail, battery box, swing arm spool-one bolt bent, SV Racing rearsets spares including 3 of long arms/2 tubes/1 main arm(gold), 2 Lg pegs, 2Sm pegs, one complete break side rear set, 2 spare break levers (chinese), 1 spare clutch lever (chinese), GB racing frame slider mushrooms 2 right and 1 left, spare white powder coated subframe-tweaked but usable for the track, white powder coated swing arm-never installed not sure if straight, two 520 pitch front sprockets 14 and 16 tooth bike currently has the 15 tooth, 1 spare 49 rear 520 renthal, spare wire harness from 2007 Daytona-missing one plug for the gas tank, radiator from 2007 Daytona, 07 Airbox, various stock parts removed during track conversion-lights, stock shock, passenger pegs, Sato racing frame fork sliders, 1 midpipe, giant bag on bolts and fasteners, 2 stock seats, Motion pro coolant res and stock res, gauge cluster-slightly scraped AND a bunch of random parts i cant think of right now but if it ever went on 06-08 Daytona and is in my garage it is yours. Bike is at a buddy’s house now so I am going from memory so sorry its a little sloppy.

5500$ with all spares

The street bike: 2008 Daytona 675 clean AZ title, I bought the bike new and have maintained it mechanically very well. it currently has 19,xxx miles. Pirelli tires with about 3k miles on them.

Powder coated rims and subframe, I have a spare subframe (red) never installed-still in wrap from powder coating.
Ebay black Pazzo style levers
GPR Exhaust
I also have a competition werks low exhaust already mounted on a set of headers that I’ll include with the bike.
I had a low speed low-side on this bike at Streets of Willow and thats when I decided to get a dedicated track bike. All the damage was repaired but this is some scuffing on the left side of the plastics

4500$

I have owned both these bikes for some time now and have done so much to both I am sure I am forgetting much of it but the basics are above, please message me for more details. I will sell both as a package for 10,000$ along with everything triumph related that I have and after 4 years I have a bunch. I am also selling a full Zard exhaust for 800$ but may include it in the package if someone buys everything at once. I will transport to Arroyo Seco in Southern NM or CVR in SoCal for the cost of gas, or i am willing to work with shippers. Please message me for more/better pics

Read more: http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2-dayton ... z2bUwxXqIb
Follow us: @weraclassifieds on Twitter | WERAClassifieds on Facebook
ASMA#451, Low and Slow
tuscani451
Crew Chief

Return to Classifieds