Race-prepped SV650 for sale

Buy and sell motorcycle related stuff here. This forum is for ASR users ONLY. If you're in another state and don't visit ASR, your post will be deleted.

Race-prepped SV650 for sale

Postby AZFZDude » Mon Oct 21, 2013 8:19 pm

Posting this for Rob -

For sale is my trusty SV track bike. I have owned this bike for three years and have primarily carried it along as a backup bike. I purchased it from an ex- CCS/ SW racer and it was built just for racing (Chris Taylor, an AMA official in Phx built most of this bike) - no parts to return it to street duty are available. When I purchased it in the fall of 2010 I refreshed the suspension, performed a POR-15 treatment of the fuel tank, replaced the petcock, and had the carbs completely disassembled and cleaned, put fresh tires on and it was ready to go! Motul 300v 4T Factory line full synthetic motorcycle oil replaced after every third track day.

- 2005 GSXR 600 forks with Racetech gold valving (just refreshed with new seals).
- Penske shock with remote reservoir.
- Morse Racing/ GP Composites bodywork.
- Woodcraft clip-ons, rear sets, and clutch cover.
- BRAND NEW Shorai battery.
- stainless brake lines.
- Brembo GP radial brake Mastercylinder (19x18).
- Yoshimura full stainless exhaust with insert that passes Arizona Motorsports Park sound limits.
- when I purchased it it had just had the valve clearances set following a "cam swap."
- BMC race reuseable air filter.
- Vesrah RJL brake pads.
- Speedbleeders.
- Cox radiator guard.

The bike has only been down once on the right side in a slower low side at AMP with the bike staying on it's side and lightly abraiding the exhaust canister and bodywork. The tank was creased on the right as well as seen in the photos. I have ridden the bike like this for the past couple of years with no noticeable performance alteration from the incident.

The bike is in the Cottonwood, AZ area and could be seen at an AMP track day if desired.

http://s228.photobucket.com/user/Duc995 ... for%20sale

Ad on the WERA.com site:

http://weraclassifieds.com/ads/2000-sv- ... z2f4JrGdVK

Priced at $1900 OBO. Flexible with delivery arrangements.

Don't hesitate with any questions!
AZFZDude
Wheel Changer

Re: Race-prepped SV650 for sale

Postby bat » Sat Dec 28, 2013 7:40 pm

Do you still have your SV ? If so what year is it ? You can contact me at adye1@windstream.net

Thanks
bat
Wheel Changer

Postby Misfit_13RC8R » Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:24 pm

is this still available?
Misfit_13RC8R
Wheel Changer

Postby AZFZDude » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:06 pm

Sorry, sold to someone on this board.
AZFZDude