new guy here

Talk about trackdays at ASR here.

Re: new guy here

Postby c-bass » Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:07 am

i saw that bike at inde, i was riding in all sessions.. blue and white gixxer # 38.
mr_gixxxer1k wrote:
Figgy wrote:hey fellahs, im a new guy too i guess. i did the last trackday, the one i called the most dangerous one of my life. lol the wind blew the crap out of me. i was the one on the rs250 stoner replica and the white rs50. way to lite for that day.lol i will be there on the 7-8 of may. I will also be breif'n the whole Battalion on Motorcycle Safety and talked to the LTC & CSM about the track. I will have more info about how many will come for our 1st Annual Army Day. See you guys soon.

Whats up man, So i hope im reading this right you bringing your whole Battalion for a trackday? Let me know how u pulled that off i keep telling the AF that they need to sponor a trackday for all the new riders instead of the "ride your bike in a circle class". lol

shakeNbake wrote:hey are you doing inde this weekend??

Hi shakenbake i was at inde this past weekend i was on a yellow and black rattle canned gixxer with the two gopros. was you there i mostly was running in B-group
c-bass
Pit Crew

Postby mr_gixxxer1k » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:16 am

c-bass wrote:i saw that bike at inde, i was riding in all sessions.. blue and white gixxer # 38.
mr_gixxxer1k wrote:
Figgy wrote:hey fellahs, im a new guy too i guess. i did the last trackday, the one i called the most dangerous one of my life. lol the wind blew the crap out of me. i was the one on the rs250 stoner replica and the white rs50. way to lite for that day.lol i will be there on the 7-8 of may. I will also be breif'n the whole Battalion on Motorcycle Safety and talked to the LTC & CSM about the track. I will have more info about how many will come for our 1st Annual Army Day. See you guys soon.

Whats up man, So i hope im reading this right you bringing your whole Battalion for a trackday? Let me know how u pulled that off i keep telling the AF that they need to sponor a trackday for all the new riders instead of the "ride your bike in a circle class". lol

shakeNbake wrote:hey are you doing inde this weekend??

Hi shakenbake i was at inde this past weekend i was on a yellow and black rattle canned gixxer with the two gopros. was you there i mostly was running in B-group

Cool i have to look at my video i might have u in there.. Glad i took that trackday give me a chance to brush up on my riding since the long break.. I just gotta work on my passing. I hope in May i can get some lessons from some of these fast guys at Arroyo
#63 Perk
mr_gixxxer1k
Racer

Postby Figgy » Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:59 pm

lol, my white rs80 was kicking ass but the rs250 ran like crap. this 1mile high stuff, wow. she is all fixed now and may 7-8 is my weekend for fun. Well, how i should be able to get the whole BN out is because the BDE had 9 motorcycle incidents and 1 fatal. dont be said the soldier was a retard. 100mph on base, retard. Yeah, once i give the BN the class i can email you the slides and the officer way how to butter up higher uppers. see you guys in may. ride safe
Figgy
Wheel Changer

Postby mr_gixxxer1k » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:02 pm

yea 100mph on base is stupid retarded anyways that would be great to see the slides. I wish i was able to make it to the May 7-8 trackday but gas prices and we just did the Inde last weekend but i will be out there for the races on the 14th gotta save some some bread government checks aint that much to support a trackday addiction lol. U guys are going to have a ball i wish i could see the faces of these guys when they get finish with their first lap. At least this will bring more business and attention to the sport of track riding...
#63 Perk
mr_gixxxer1k
Racer

Postby Ryan » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:23 pm

Figgy wrote:lol, my white rs80 was kicking ass but the rs250 ran like crap. this 1mile high stuff, wow. she is all fixed now and may 7-8 is my weekend for fun. Well, how i should be able to get the whole BN out is because the BDE had 9 motorcycle incidents and 1 fatal. dont be said the soldier was a retard. 100mph on base, retard. Yeah, once i give the BN the class i can email you the slides and the officer way how to butter up higher uppers. see you guys in may. ride safe

english translation anyone?
Ryan
Pit Crew

Postby kz2zx » Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:38 pm

Ryan wrote:
Figgy wrote:lol, my white rs80 was kicking ass but the rs250 ran like crap. this 1mile high stuff, wow. she is all fixed now and may 7-8 is my weekend for fun. Well, how i should be able to get the whole BN out is because the BDE had 9 motorcycle incidents and 1 fatal. dont be said the soldier was a retard. 100mph on base, retard. Yeah, once i give the BN the class i can email you the slides and the officer way how to butter up higher uppers. see you guys in may. ride safe

Laughing, my white (two-stroke Aprilia) RS80 was running well, but (it's bigger sibling, which I also own) wasn't. The altititude at the track made jetting difficult. The 250 is now jetted correctly, and I hope to be competitive may 7-8, maybe even win the trackday. If you were wondering how I plan to convince the Battalion to come out, it's because the Brigade (a larger grouping of soldiers than a Battalion) has had 9 motorcycle incidents (of which one was fatal) this fiscal year. Don't shed a tear for the fatality, the soldier earned it by crashing while operating his machine at 100MPH within the post limits, so I condemn him. After I give the Battalion's soldiers the class I plan to give on racetracks and how they promote longevity in soldiers by removing the incentive and desire to be jackasses on the streets in the way that ALL racers understand jackassery to be counter to the desire to win races, I can share the powerpoint presentation. Contained within is the magic that successful junior officers learn (and unsuccessful ones don't) that I will use to bedazzle the senior chain of command's eyes and sway their opinion toward the favorable. See you next trackday, be safe.
ASMA 47
WERA 147
kz2zx
ASMA Racer

Postby findgold » Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:00 pm

kz2zx wrote:
Ryan wrote:

Laughing, my white (two-stroke Aprilia) RS80 was running well, but (it's bigger sibling, which I also own) wasn't. The altititude at the track made jetting difficult. The 250 is now jetted correctly, and I hope to be competitive may 7-8, maybe even win the trackday. If you were wondering how I plan to convince the Battalion to come out, it's because the Brigade (a larger grouping of soldiers than a Battalion) has had 9 motorcycle incidents (of which one was fatal) this fiscal year. Don't shed a tear for the fatality, the soldier earned it by crashing while operating his machine at 100MPH within the post limits, so I condemn him. After I give the Battalion's soldiers the class I plan to give on racetracks and how they promote longevity in soldiers by removing the incentive and desire to be jackasses on the streets in the way that ALL racers understand jackassery to be counter to the desire to win races, I can share the powerpoint presentation. Contained within is the magic that successful junior officers learn (and unsuccessful ones don't) that I will use to bedazzle the senior chain of command's eyes and sway their opinion toward the favorable. See you next trackday, be safe.

If you got your 250 running it should be able to blow my Ninjette into the weeds. I got my clock cleaned by a 125 Aprilia roadracer at the last race.. :mrgreen: Its looking like I am gona hafta do a little hod rodding to the little bike to keep up. :alien:
Dirt is for worms - Asphalt is for Racing
And almost anyone can go fast with too MUCH Horsepower!
findgold
Racer

Postby Figgy » Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:27 pm

Kz2zx. That was awesome. U have a job as a terp anyday. Lol
Figgy
Wheel Changer

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:12 pm

Classic Dave!
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby Lucky13 » Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:35 pm

Fig,
Shoot me an email if you're bringing a bunch of soldiers out that weekend.
I'm on the global list under WSMR greg.talbot

Nice translation, Dave. Ever try drunkenese? I hear each sentence contains "assload".
4 Wheels move the body. 2 Wheels move the soul.
Lucky13
Flaming Junk Inspector

Postby Figgy » Sat Apr 23, 2011 12:11 pm

Figgy
Wheel Changer

Previous

Return to Track Days