Pilot race suit

Talk about trackdays at ASR here.

Pilot race suit

Postby punisher » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:13 pm

Well after going back to ASMA I realized how age can get you some weight. I wasn't as thin as I was when I first went. So I decided to get a new suit. My first thought was to go Alpinestars but after some thought I heard about Pilot race suits and how you can customize it. I decided to spend some money and get a more comfortable suit(also alll black at ASMA is just killer) so I decide to give it a shot. I hope my money is well spent and I'll let you all know how it goes and post my experience. I have yet to see anyone with a Pilot suit but I keep hearing and seeing them pop up on races. I also need something I can move in LOL. Ssshhh don't tell the wife. :D
punisher
Wheel Changer

Re: Pilot race suit

Postby blendedfamily » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:28 pm

I'm a regular built (sometimes fat), 6'0''er, and I chocked up some cash and bought a Shift suit about a year ago, I'm happy with the fit and craftsmanship, but nothin' works like a custom suit.
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby kz2zx » Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:50 pm

punisher wrote:Well after going back to ASMA I realized how age can get you some weight. I wasn't as thin as I was when I first went. So I decided to get a new suit. My first thought was to go Alpinestars but after some thought I heard about Pilot race suits and how you can customize it. I decided to spend some money and get a more comfortable suit(also alll black at ASMA is just killer) so I decide to give it a shot. I hope my money is well spent and I'll let you all know how it goes and post my experience. I have yet to see anyone with a Pilot suit but I keep hearing and seeing them pop up on races. I also need something I can move in LOL. Ssshhh don't tell the wife. :D

They're 'bespoke' Chinese tailored. Don't have a bad rep, you should be fine.
ASMA 47
WERA 147
kz2zx
ASMA Racer

Postby punisher » Fri Aug 19, 2011 3:32 am

Got the art work in but i'm asking for a brighter orange so we will see how it comes out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
punisher
Wheel Changer

Postby blendedfamily » Fri Aug 19, 2011 7:32 am

Looks good! You dont need the super bright orange anymore, Ryan Carins isn't racing...
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby punisher » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:09 am

Well it’s been a long wait(9 weeks) but it was well worth it. I can say that it was money well spent($900) which my alpinestars cost and you couldn’t even change the colors or even put patches. Also it has plenty of perforation on it and its nice and cool. Just bad A#$ is all I have to say about the suit. I would highly recommend a Pilot suit if your willing to spend your hard earned cash.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
punisher
Wheel Changer

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:30 am

Cool, I'd like to check them out and compare them to my NJK's.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby blendedfamily » Sat Oct 15, 2011 7:48 am

That's a nice suit!
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby speedracer170 » Sat Oct 15, 2011 9:44 pm

Badass
Cody