DMP tire warmers Yay or Nay?

Talk about trackdays at ASR here.

Re: DMP tire warmers Yay or Nay?

Postby mesches » Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:48 am

blendedfamily wrote:Its good ammo for when she says no... The pic doesn't capture the broken frame, either, and the 3k in hospital bills. Like I said, 300 bucks goes a long way to protect your investment.

But all that fun can be had WITH tire warmers. They'll even give you a sweet boot.
mesches
Crew Chief

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Thu Oct 13, 2011 11:16 am

Speaking of which, are you going to come have any fun this year Ben? Greg's really off his pace, I think you can take him.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby mesches » Thu Oct 13, 2011 12:46 pm

I'm debating the next round, I was going to go to Colorado that weekend, but the plans fell through. If I race, I'll need tires and I'm trying to scrape together some money for some new leathers. I definitely need some track time though, it's been too long
mesches
Crew Chief

Postby blendedfamily » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:27 pm

I may have a front you can use that's decent. There are plenty of loaner leathers, none of which have excuses stitched into the lining, either... :)
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby mesches » Thu Oct 13, 2011 3:29 pm

I have leathers, just wanting to buy new ones. Mine went through a lowside, but have only had my nuts sweat in them.
mesches
Crew Chief

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:02 pm

Tony's didn't even have nut sweat in them.......
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby blendedfamily » Thu Oct 13, 2011 4:27 pm

mesches wrote:I have leathers, just wanting to buy new ones. Mine went through a lowside, but have only had my nuts sweat in them.

So consider them broken in.. You never seemed to worry about your lower back with nut sweat on it... :shock:
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby punisher » Fri Oct 14, 2011 7:32 am

blendedfamily wrote:Its good ammo for when she says no... The pic doesn't capture the broken frame, either, and the 3k in hospital bills. Like I said, 300 bucks goes a long way to protect your investment.

Ya I told her she gave me the "we'll talk about it." Speech like always lol. So that means ill get them eventually.
punisher
Wheel Changer

Postby Lucky13 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:18 am

Roger@Arroyo wrote:Speaking of which, are you going to come have any fun this year Ben? Greg's really off his pace, I think you can take him.

Up yours, Heemsbergen.
I was feeling like crapola that Sunday which is wierd considering I didn't consume any beer after 8PM.
All those crashes and having nobody to race this year (Until Brian Long showed) has left me way off the pace.
I was turning better time during the 4 hour enduro.

On the subject of tire warmers, I bought my dual temp warmers on Ebay with the Pit Posse brand for $160.
Time will tell but I'm sure the front Chicken Hawk warmer I gave Mario will outlast my set.
You get what you pay for.
4 Wheels move the body. 2 Wheels move the soul.
Lucky13
Flaming Junk Inspector

Previous

Return to Track Days