Talk about trackdays at ASR here.

Sunday, Dec. 4th

Postby Uncle » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:12 am

:?: Who'll be at the track?
Uncle
Wheel Changer

Re: Sunday, Dec. 4th

Postby kz2zx » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:30 am

A bunch of hungover old men, pretending to do an endurance race.

I'm going to miss it this year, I have a mostly-constructed competition robot, a group of mostly-capable high school kids, and a Jan 21 competition to get them all ready for.
ASMA 47
WERA 147
kz2zx
ASMA Racer

Postby findgold » Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:35 am

Uncle wrote::?: Who'll be at the track?

The weather sucks..Here in Belen, yesterday 50+ winds all day--Made a mess of things..and cold and not as windy today-yet-
The little ninjette is more dust then bike...
Will head from here for Arroyo early in the morning, just to hang out till the Banquet starts.
The Ninjette will have to stay home.It need prep work that I didn't get don. And have no way to get it to the track.
Will stay for Sunday To help anyone that needs a hand for anything..Bringing helmet and leathers just in case..The weather gets better and someone wants/needs whatever..
The van/bus is down...the motor blew a spark plug out of the head..Seems to be a problem with the ford 5.4l engines.And not easy to fix the right way, and the easy quick fix that may work won't be here till next week.
For some reason I have had nothing but bad luck with the 2 and 4 hr races this year.. :(
Dirt is for worms - Asphalt is for Racing
And almost anyone can go fast with too MUCH Horsepower!
findgold
Racer

Postby blendedfamily » Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:33 am

You ain't kiddin Loren. I was really gonna try to make it down but I'm not going to be able. I'm up to about 30-45 minutes in the car, but can't go much further than that. Secondly, my mo can't drive a standard, and my is scared to drive in weather. Rest assured, I'll get hammered tonight and try to limp around on the walker for an hour straight tomorrow.
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby kz2zx » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:06 am

I didn't think any of us still had a mo? Last one I'd heard of was spotted in North Texas (the part that borders South Texas...).
ASMA 47
WERA 147
kz2zx
ASMA Racer

Postby Uncle » Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:21 am

I'll try to be out there around 10 on Sunday.
Hope not to be by myself.

See ya
Uncle
Wheel Changer

Postby blendedfamily » Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:12 pm

kz2zx wrote:I didn't think any of us still had a mo? Last one I'd heard of was spotted in North Texas (the part that borders South Texas...).

Edit: mom.

I've got a clone of a mo in my garage. I pull it into the back yard and best it recklessly every once and a while, just to make myself feel better.
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Return to Track Days