Who's going Sept 1st and 2nd Trackdays?

Talk about trackdays at ASR here.

Re: Who's going Sept 1st and 2nd Trackdays?

Postby ZF67 » Sun Aug 12, 2012 11:28 pm

It’s a long story,

I own a vw bug. (hippie car) I raced autocross against corvettes and audi bmw ext. I was actually pretty decent and won first place for two seasons in my class, and back then I got called hippie racer and stuff of that sort so to make smashing on these high HP cars more fun, I started wearing tye dye when racing autocross so when I won it was even more ridiculous.

NOW for the RACE BIKE, when I first started wanted to race CCS in Arizona, I had this amazing Artist who was doing thousands of dollars paint job on big rigs, boats, motorcycles. He was going to CUSTOM airbrush my new race bike with this super crazy awesome evil clown looking thru a tear in the side of the body work, and he wanted my racer nick name to be “joker”. So I took off the tank, ordered a new complete set of race body work, and gave it to this artist guy to paint, (the agreement was he would paint it for free and he could put his name/logo anywhere he wanted as part of the sponsor ship, and it was going to take 4 weeks) so I sat and waited for weeks and heard nothing…..so I text him, no answer, waited another week, text/call….no answer….so finally 2+ months later I finally get ahold of this painter guy and told him my first race was like 2 weeks away and needed the body no matter if it was painted or not, so I could atleast race, and then if he needed it after I would give it back, but I just basically needed it to race, this guy FLIPS THE F*$@ out! Starts screaming at me, sending me derogatory messages about how my parents never loved me, how I have been handed everything In my life, how im a huge piece of s&^% and bla bla bla (ive had a job from the day ive turned 16 and worked all summer in h.s. to buy a set of wheels) so this guys is cussing, threatening me and I said “ya ok that’s all fine, but I still need my body work…) so he decides not to give it back because im a punk a$$ and just steals it from me. So I say im going to call the cops (cops cant do anything because it has no code # or id #’s and they say im just screwed) so now I have like 20 people on my side about to cave in this guys head, but he got evicted from his apartment sometime when he had my body work so we don’t know where he lives now, he then calls me “blocked #” and says if I ever want to see my stuff again he is holding it ransom for 300$ and to give the $ to my mom, because he knows ill bring cops. I said “you know what im not giving you a dime, no matter what you steal from me, you keep all my sh*t and I don’t ever want to see you again, (and he never painted it).

SOooo… now I have to buy a second set of race body work, and find a new tank(which was way to expensive so I bought one with a hole in it and my awesome dad filled and fixed it). So now I was so pissed and had no money that I couldn’t afford a good paint job because I had to buy two of everything because one set got stolen, so that’s when I drove to Ace Hardware when they were having a buy one get one, on ace brand spray paint, called up my buddy and went over to his house. We took all the cars out of his garage and hung the body work off the garage door. He asked what kind of design I was going to paint….i had no idea….so after being locked in a garage full of spray paint and a 6 pack later, I ended up with my “racer tye dye” like back in the autocross days because I feel it also expresses my personality of “being out there, and having an old skool heart”..so then about 6 months after this guys stole my original body work he randomly calls me asking for a truths, he shows up at my work with all the body work and gas tank (still unpainted) and told me to give my mom a hug for him(another long story)…..so I get my BIGGEST co-workers to walk out with me and grab my stolen stuff, and this painter guy breaks down telling me “zack, you are just so f’ing talented man, I really believed in you, you are gonna be the next troy lee, I just wanted to see you on an awesome bike, but you didn’t give me enough time to paint it…blab la bla.” I walked away (and never talked to that P.O.S. again, and then gave all my unpainted stolen body work to my dad, so he could race (#671) and that’s why his bike was plain white, is because it was stolen and I just gave it to him, so he could race with me…..so the tye dye in the long run, was because I DIDN’T GIVE a damn anymore about paint… :color: lol
ZACK FOULK My Cheetah is dangerously cheeeesy
ZF67
Rainbow Warrior

Postby mr_gixxxer1k » Mon Aug 13, 2012 10:58 am

Damn dude thats the craziest story i have ever heard LOL!!!
#63 Perk
mr_gixxxer1k
Racer

Postby R-silaxin » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:25 am

blendedfamily wrote:I'll be there. I'll ride your bike spraying oil and all, too. That way the day isn't a wash.

Only reason I didn't want to keep riding it like that was because I didn't want to wreck anyone else spraying oil on the track... If I would have gone down because of it, no big deal, but if I caused someone else to wreck that'd be unforgiveable, especially once I knew I was leaking a bit of oil... That's really the only reason I didn't go back out... Going to throw the new gaskets in today with the gasket sealer, and should have no issues here on out! Hopefully I can get a ride out!

Zack, that's a crazy ass story man... I dig the wild paint scheme's though! Usually the wild ass rattle can jobs look better anyways! Hopefully I'll get to meet some more people out there in September, maybe get a tow from a few to learn some solid lines and such...

:occasion5:
R-silaxin
Pit Crew

Postby JazMan » Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:40 am

Dam good story Zack, now why don't you just admit to everyone your deep love for this Rainbow Brite girly thing and be done with it ???
Rossi dreams with PeeWee Herman skills !!!
JazMan
Crew Chief

Postby ZF67 » Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:31 pm

Rainboy brite
ZACK FOULK My Cheetah is dangerously cheeeesy
ZF67
Rainbow Warrior

Postby R-silaxin » Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:11 am

Soooo... Anyone headed out to Arroyo from El Paso?
R-silaxin
Pit Crew

Postby adrian06 » Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:57 pm

Hey tony you have a bike yet? :violent2:
adrian06
Pit Crew

Postby blendedfamily » Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am

No, lol. I forgot to get in touch with you yesterday. Same stall, same time today.
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby sweetr6 » Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:24 pm

I'm out. Will be camping with family that weekend. Will be racing following weekend fo sho!
sweetr6
Crew Chief

Postby Super Mario » Tue Aug 21, 2012 10:16 am

I don't think I'm making out , the engine in my car broke.. I may be installing a new engine that weekend.
So if I don't see y'all, have fun..
ASMA # 34
Super Mario
Racer

Postby blendedfamily » Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:25 pm

Crap, that sucks! I've got a CBR engine that may fit...
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby R-silaxin » Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:48 pm

Super Mario wrote:I don't think I'm making out , the engine in my car broke.. I may be installing a new engine that weekend.
So if I don't see y'all, have fun..

Damnit! We tax that motor too much with the trailer, two bikes, and the mess of gear and all? Seemed to tow the shit out of it, and well! Sucks to hear man! If you need a hand, before that weekend let me know! I'd be happy to come out and wrench... replaced a few motors in my day... Never in a stang though, overall though, reltively easy. Just time consuming! If I can help, and we can still make it to the track I'm in! Hope I can still get a ride that weekend...

Anyone from El Paso have from for me in their truck or trailer? I'd appreciate it, and throw in for gas, and bring food and beer!

Also, for anyone interested. I'll have two GoPro HD 2 Motorsport edition GoPro's for sale. Brand new in box. $250 shipped each, or $240 at the track if I get a ride/they're not sold by then...

Lastly, I know a few were looking at possibly picking up 600's, possibly R6's and a friend or a friend is selling his... He tells me he'll take $5k for it for anyone interested.

http://tucson.craigslist.org/mcy/3211934859.html

Just figured I'd pass it on... I'm looking myself, but won't get anything till prob December... If this is a no no on the forum here, by all means delete my post... Just trying to pass on the deals I come across...
R-silaxin
Pit Crew

Postby Thomas » Sat Aug 25, 2012 8:32 pm

If I get to go out (still not confirmed yet) I am only going for Saturday. I might have a new rider with me and an another old trackday guy from a few years back. But nothing is confirmed yet. But I did pre-regisiter because I'm thinking positive. 8) Oh yeah I think Ryan is a go for that day as well.
Ride, Race, Live.
ASMA #45
2002 HayaBusa (aka "Bus"), 2006 GSXR-1000 (aka "Little Bus"), 2000 Kawi Ninja 250 (aka "Baby Bus")
Sponsors: RPM Motorcycle, Kustom Works, Lockhart Phillips USA
Thomas
ASMA Racer

Postby R-silaxin » Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:58 pm

Thomas wrote:If I get to go out (still not confirmed yet) I am only going for Saturday. I might have a new rider with me and an another old trackday guy from a few years back. But nothing is confirmed yet. But I did pre-regisiter because I'm thinking positive. 8) Oh yeah I think Ryan is a go for that day as well.

Any of you guys have room for one more in a truck or trailer?! I'd really appreciate a ride out! Even if it's only for Saturday! I'll throw in for gas, bring food, drink, etc... Happy to help any way I can! Just need a lift! Only been out once, and well, it was a bust...To say the least! So I'd really appreciate a ride out there so I can have my first official(full) trackday! Let me know if you guys are going to make it out, or anyone else from the area that has room and doesn't mind! I'll pay in any way, other than sexual favors... :lol:

R-silaxin
Pit Crew

Postby Thomas » Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:01 pm

What side of town you on?
Not confirmed if I can go yet, but need to know for planning time.
I'm on the westside (Sunland Park Mall area).
Ride, Race, Live.
ASMA #45
2002 HayaBusa (aka "Bus"), 2006 GSXR-1000 (aka "Little Bus"), 2000 Kawi Ninja 250 (aka "Baby Bus")
Sponsors: RPM Motorcycle, Kustom Works, Lockhart Phillips USA
Thomas
ASMA Racer

Postby Uncle » Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:46 am

blendedfamily wrote:Crap, that sucks! I've got a CBR engine that may fit...

Would offer sequential shifting in Marios Mustang, COOL
Uncle
Wheel Changer

Postby speedracer170 » Thu Aug 30, 2012 10:22 pm

looking like i'm gonna come out sat if everything goes as planned.
Cody
09 GSXR 600
AM 825
speedracer170
Racer

Postby thunderun53 » Fri Aug 31, 2012 6:40 pm

Hey all, I will be there for sure. Bike is loaded and the trailer is jammed full of stuff. We'll have the tent up again, so if you need a spot to hide your bike from the sun, feel free to come on over.
See you guys tomorrow morning!

R6 Ryan
thunderun53
Spectator

Postby findgold » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:15 pm

not gona make it this weekend, But next weekend come hell or high water I will be out to do more laps then all the rest our guys combined..
Looking for a rider to get lapped on my ninjette for team sprints.
Ben are you game. Have better throttle and handle bars. :alien:
Dirt is for worms - Asphalt is for Racing
And almost anyone can go fast with too MUCH Horsepower!
findgold
Racer

Postby R-silaxin » Sat Sep 01, 2012 12:05 am

Thomas wrote:What side of town you on?
Not confirmed if I can go yet, but need to know for planning time.
I'm on the westside (Sunland Park Mall area).

I appreciate the offer! I'm all packed and ready to go. Managed to secure a ride so I'll be there! I'll have a cooler full of drinks and snacks and a couple extra chairs if anyone wants to come by and shoot the shit! Heading out bright and early! Come by and introduce yourself! I ride an orange and black R6... See you guys out there!
R-silaxin
Pit Crew

PreviousNext

Return to Track Days