Dunlop Pricing

For everything related to the ASMA Championship Series.

Dunlop Pricing

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Tue Mar 27, 2012 6:11 pm

Below are 2012 Dunlop pricing. These prices DO NOT INCLUDE TAX. Of course we mount and balance tires at no charge when you buy them from us. Tax rate in our county is 6.500% I am not authorized for mail order sales, there is no way to get around the sales tax. This is a condition of being allowed to sell Dunlop race tires now.

Of course I will be ordering some tires for the April round, but I do want to make sure I get the tires that people want! So if you know you will be buying Dunlops please let me know what you're needing and I'll make sure I have them.

For those that are new or don't know how we operate our tire business, we normally stock what we sell. If we don't sell very many 150 rear tires, I normally don't stock more than 1 or 2 of that type of tire. I normally stock plenty of fronts, 180 DOT's, 200 Slicks etc.. because those are the common tire that sells. I also do not stock 16.5's, because I haven't sold a 16.5 in three years or so. The last batch of 16.5's I had ended up going on Ebay just to rotate my stock.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Re: Dunlop Pricing

Postby mr_gixxxer1k » Mon Jun 11, 2012 1:57 pm

this might be a dumb question but is mounting included in the final price? i need to buy tires such a hard decision on what brand thinking up doing dunlop instead of pirelli.
#63 Perk
mr_gixxxer1k
Racer

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Mon Jun 11, 2012 7:40 pm

We mount and balance all tires we sell at no additional charge.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby mr_gixxxer1k » Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:33 pm

cool well i guess that makes this decision easy lol thanks
#63 Perk
mr_gixxxer1k
Racer

Return to ASMA Championship Series