September 8th Race weekend.....

For everything related to the ASMA Championship Series.

Re: September 8th Race weekend.....

Postby Lucky13 » Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:44 am

Roger@Arroyo wrote:13.2 on the Hawk going CCW, 13.6 going CW on the Ninja 650R.

Roger removes the nos when he lets others ride his bike.
4 Wheels move the body. 2 Wheels move the soul.
Lucky13
Flaming Junk Inspector

Postby ZF67 » Sat Sep 22, 2012 9:57 am

Totally off topic* but i cant help it. As i sit at gross a$$ Mc donalds minutes before i need to be at work and clock in. I look down at my marco simoncelli replica helmet and it made me as myself a question. What is it that makes me spend so much freaking $ (and when u get to the root of it i spend 40 hours of my life a week to make $ and almost every spare $ i have goes to m.c. racing) so we actually spend out 'lifes time' as a trade to afford motorcycle racing. And for what!? What is it that makes me want to risk my $, my personal health, and essentially the rest of our lives are at risk every time we get on our bikes? It really makes no sense at all. After about 1 week of not racing i look at my bike and wonder why the hell do i do everything for this thing. But then i start to think about the world. And how uncertain the world is. With all the bs that our economy is going through, all the middle east shiz, and 1 story imparticular sticks in my head where a guy who went to ...mcdonalds just like i am. He got his food noticed like 100 feet outside the door turned around to go back in and tell them they messed up, as he took a step a RANDOM stray bullet blew threw his head and he died instantly. So is it safer just to sit at home and never go outside and live a full life of nothing, rather than a short life lived to the max? For me personally i rather die tomorrow doing something that makes me happy than live forever doing something i hate. Idk why i wrote this just pondering why we all spend so much $ and risk our lifes for something most of us are actually never gonna become 'pro' at. -thx for reading
ZACK FOULK My Cheetah is dangerously cheeeesy
ZF67
Rainbow Warrior

Postby blendedfamily » Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:04 am

"you live more for five minutes going fast on a bike than other people do in their whole life", speaking of Marco Simoncelli.
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby chefboyartie » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:06 pm

I live my life a quarter mile at a time.
chefboyartie
STFU, Art!

Postby chefboyartie » Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:07 pm

But i agree with the quote. Speed changes you.
chefboyartie
STFU, Art!

Previous

Return to ASMA Championship Series