Round 6 Photos

For everything related to the ASMA Championship Series.

Round 6 Photos

Postby Melime » Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:06 pm

Hey guys, so the drill is the same $15 a cd. Email me at melime71@yahoo.com with your bike number and a mailing address. Payments can be made to Cody's paypal at speedracer170@aol.com or you can pay in cash next race weekend and I will deliver the cd to you there. I will load pics up as fast as I can, I will be selecting someof th best pics of everyone for a good preview. There are more pics of you I promise, unless you crashed out lol Click Here to view race pics and click Here to view Alex's memorial lap. Alex's lap pics are free for those that want them.
Melime Photography

Pit Crew for #825
Melime
Pit Crew

Re: Round 6 Photos

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:50 am

Thank you Amanda.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Postby chefboyartie » Mon Oct 15, 2012 9:06 am

Thank you Amanda.
chefboyartie
STFU, Art!

Postby ZF67 » Mon Oct 15, 2012 2:41 pm

The lap of honor was really nice to be a part of. I this Chris Riout said it best to me 'i didnt know Alex that well being new to arroyo this year and all, but i defiantly got chocked up when doing his lap'...and that is exactly how I felt...Alex is just getting a head start with 1 on 1 time with simoncelli. RIP my brother
ZACK FOULK My Cheetah is dangerously cheeeesy
ZF67
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Melime » Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Y'all are welcome, and I agree Zack the lap for Alex was great. I wish I could have got some better pics, but I started to cry and couldn't see through my view finder. Just wanted to let everyone know I added a few more pics from the last races of the day. :mrgreen:
Melime Photography

Pit Crew for #825
Melime
Pit Crew

Return to ASMA Championship Series