Round 7 Photos

For everything related to the ASMA Championship Series.

Round 7 Photos

Postby Melime » Mon Nov 12, 2012 4:54 pm

Sorry people, was going to upload pics last night, but I got distracted by sending in an application to Chili's. I am losing my job at the end of the month, so in job search mode. If you’re in the Alamogordo area and hear of anyone hiring please let me know, thank you!

Nevertheless, on to the important stuff. :mrgreen: I am loading pics as fast as I can so please bear with me. Cd's are $15 apiece, and additional $5 if you want any previous round pics added on. If you would like one, please send me an e-mail at melime71@yahoo.com. Payment methods I accept are PayPal, cash, or you can mail me a check. After I receive your cd request, I will respond back with my address to send a check. My e-mail can be used for the PayPal account. I think the pics need some editing for color, but I will leave them, as they are if you want them to stay the original. So please notify me in your e-mail about keeping your images as originally taken.

Click Here to view pics.
Melime Photography

Pit Crew for #825
Melime
Pit Crew

Re: Round 7 Photos

Postby R-silaxin » Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:44 pm

Sweet! E-mail sent... Just let me know and I'll send the money through Paypal! I honestly trust whatever you think is best for the picture's. These will be my first ever track/race pics so do whatever you think is best with mine and let me know what I owe you! Thanks!

:occasion5:
R-silaxin
Pit Crew

Postby Junior138 » Tue Nov 13, 2012 6:38 am

<---#41
The wife should be contacting you today or tomorrow.
Junior138
Spectator

Postby Melime » Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:13 pm

Ok just a heads up, I am trying to get these cd's done as soon as I can. This week has been a bust due to mid terms. But sorting and getting cd's out as fast as home work will let me. :mrgreen:
Melime Photography

Pit Crew for #825
Melime
Pit Crew

Postby R-silaxin » Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:28 am

Sounds great! If you could just PM me here, or e-mail me back when you ship it that'd be great. Just so I've got an idea as to when I can expect it. Thanks for everything!

:occasion5:
R-silaxin
Pit Crew

Return to ASMA Championship Series