Moto GP Jerez

The place to discuss non ASMA racing

Moto GP Jerez

Postby Super Mario » Tue May 07, 2013 7:14 am

Does anyone think the last lap pass attempt by Marquez, clean or dirty ? Explain your answer..

I think it was a clean attempt, but it ended up looking ready bad.. From the different angles that they showed , it looks like Lorenzo could have checked up, and got Marquez on corner exit.. That's my opinion..
ASMA # 34
Super Mario
Racer

Re: Moto GP Jerez

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Tue May 07, 2013 8:39 am

That was pure dirty... He drove in deep and had no intention of making that corner with out that contact. He was too far back and could have cost both of them the race with that move.
EP_Shane_600
Racer

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Tue May 07, 2013 8:41 am

Would have been a clean Supercross/motocross block pass but not on Road Race Bikes
EP_Shane_600
Racer

Postby findgold » Tue May 07, 2013 9:10 am

Super Mario wrote:Does anyone think the last lap pass attempt by Marquez, clean or dirty ? Explain your answer..

I think it was a clean attempt, but it ended up looking ready bad.. From the different angles that they showed , it looks like Lorenzo could have checked up, and got Marquez on corner exit.. That's my opinion..

I think it was a clean pass. To me it looks like Lorenzo could/should have seen Marc and did see and then rammed into him on purpose. :alien:
Or at least Lorenzo could/should have backed off a little to avoid the contact. But then it was a classic hail mary kinda pass for sure. :roll:
Dirt is for worms - Asphalt is for Racing
And almost anyone can go fast with too MUCH Horsepower!
findgold
Racer

Postby findgold » Tue May 07, 2013 9:56 am

findgold wrote:
Super Mario wrote:Does anyone think the last lap pass attempt by Marquez, clean or dirty ? Explain your answer..

I think it was a clean pass. To me it looks like Lorenzo could/should have seen Marc and did see and then rammed into him on purpose. :alien:
Or at least Lorenzo could/should have backed off a little to avoid the contact. But then it was a classic hail mary kinda pass for sure. :roll:

Then again Lorenzo did leave that door WIDE OPEN He should have known better. Marquez was hot on his tail for almost the whole race. :alien:
Dirt is for worms - Asphalt is for Racing
And almost anyone can go fast with too MUCH Horsepower!
findgold
Racer

Postby Driz » Wed May 08, 2013 8:45 pm

I agree with Loren... if that door were any wider a Ducati could have fit! :mrgreen:
Ducati 1098
Suzuki 650
Driz
Wheel Changer

Postby blendedfamily » Fri May 10, 2013 10:10 am

fair pass. this is the premier racing organization in the world with the best of the best. Lorenzo went wide, Marquez said phuck it and went for the line. A little contact is probably OK, considering those two are about the two top riders on the planet right now.
blendedfamily
Troy McClure

Postby Dennis » Fri May 10, 2013 11:17 am

Disagree, the pass would have been ok if Marquez held his line but he didnt and that caused the contact.
ASMA #27
Dennis
Wheel Changer

Postby Super Mario » Fri May 10, 2013 1:10 pm

Marc did hold his line. Straight into Lorenzo..
ASMA # 34
Super Mario
Racer

Return to Other Roadracing Series