Track info

Discuss ASR Drag Racing here

Track info

Postby lunatic » Sat Feb 04, 2012 9:53 pm

I was born and raised in Southern NM and sadly enough have never been to the Arroyo track. I now live in Florida and return to NM each year for a vacation and this May, I was planning on bringing my car with me to have some fun. The only other tracks that I know of are in Albuquerque and Roswell and so I have 3 tracks to choose from. Would you provide me with some info on your track regarding such things as if you race 1/4 or 1/8, is it asphalt or concrete, are you sanctioned and require cars to be certified and drivers to have competition licenses? Florida is a long way to come from to be turned away due to some tech issue. Please let me know, I plan on coming out in May 2012.

Thanks

Rod
lunatic
Spectator

Re: Track info

Postby Roger@Arroyo » Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:39 pm

lunatic wrote:I was born and raised in Southern NM and sadly enough have never been to the Arroyo track. I now live in Florida and return to NM each year for a vacation and this May, I was planning on bringing my car with me to have some fun. The only other tracks that I know of are in Albuquerque and Roswell and so I have 3 tracks to choose from. Would you provide me with some info on your track regarding such things as if you race 1/4 or 1/8, is it asphalt or concrete, are you sanctioned and require cars to be certified and drivers to have competition licenses? Florida is a long way to come from to be turned away due to some tech issue. Please let me know, I plan on coming out in May 2012.

Thanks

Rod

Hello Rod,

We run 1/4 mile, 100-150ft concrete, then asphault. We're an outlaw track but use NHRA safety guidelines for cars. No comp license required.
MO is my bitch
Roger@Arroyo
Site Admin

Return to ASR Drag Racing