Who's going to the trackday and races on Nov 10-11?

Talk about trackdays at ASR here.

Re: Who's going to the trackday and races on Nov 10-11?

Postby EP_Shane_600 » Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:25 am

Cbass and jason brown will keep you warm, you can bring your self some sandwiches for lunch if you want that.. they have a track side grill that sells all types of food also, after everything is said and done on Saturday they have a basic Potluck dinner check the thread here: http://www.arroyosecoraceway.com/phpBB3 ... f=17&t=739 for whats being served Saturday night
EP_Shane_600
Racer

Postby c-bass » Wed Nov 07, 2012 11:08 am

ill be campin out at the track like always. jasons better at keeping ppl warm tho. dont ask how... just go with it
i dont mind helpn ya out if ya have any questions.
c-bass
Pit Crew

Postby R-silaxin » Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:30 pm

Sounds good... Looking forward to getting out there... Course, I haven't had much contact with my ride so idk when I'll be getting out there, or leaving... Sounds like there is no need for me to bring a grill then really huh? Seems there will be an abundance of food... Never been on a race weekend so idk how everything goes down... Should be an awesome weekend though! Hoping I can get out there and get set up Friday night sometime... hang out if anyone else is up there that night, then wake up ready to rock and roll Saturday mornin!
R-silaxin
Pit Crew

Previous

Return to Track Days