April round dinner

All non racing related discussion

Re: April round dinner

Postby findgold » Mon Apr 01, 2013 4:46 pm

ZF67 wrote:loren, ill bring my bow and broadheads and friday night we will go out and hunt the Deming wild life :evil1:

I have a couple of coyote that have been coming around the house, But I am outa 22 ammo and hate to waste a 30.06 on one. But then fresh kill is always better then road kill, You don't always get the best cuts of meat off of roadkill. Maybe I will get lucky and find some 22 ammo soon.
Don't know if I will be able to get there Friday nite. I gota make a trip north to Colorado this weekend. I take the mountain route and may get lucky and get a deer or antelope Which would be great. An elk would kill the truck so don't want to hit one. and road kill skunk doesn't work for me.
Last month on my trip north I almost got a couple of wild turkey, that would be great for a little different chili surprise.
I think Jazman and Buddy are going to be the most help.

the price of ground beef is getting out of hand. :alien:
Dirt is for worms - Asphalt is for Racing
And almost anyone can go fast with too MUCH Horsepower!
findgold
Racer

Postby ZF67 » Tue Apr 02, 2013 9:33 am

Holy crap!...so true story me and one of my buddies are going archery turkey hunting in may with our recurve bows and have been basically freaking out, because everyone says their eye sight is like amazing....but if you almost killed sum with your truck, sound like some world rally championship style hunting could be fun as well
ZACK FOULK My Cheetah is dangerously cheeeesy
ZF67
Rainbow Warrior

Postby Super Mario » Tue Apr 02, 2013 11:23 am

ZF67 wrote:loren, ill bring my bow and broadheads and friday night we will go out and hunt the Deming wild life :evil1:

So Friday night you guys are hunting Mexicans They're greasy, smelly, dirty and hard to clean. You might want to just shoot a horse instead.
ASMA # 34
Super Mario
Racer

Postby findgold » Tue Apr 02, 2013 12:05 pm

ZF67 wrote:Holy crap!...so true story me and one of my buddies are going archery turkey hunting in may with our recurve bows and have been basically freaking out, because everyone says their eye sight is like amazing....but if you almost killed sum with your truck, sound like some world rally championship style hunting could be fun as well

I see the wild turkeys around a settlement called Ute Park, NM. But see them almost anywhere starting at the east end of Cimarron Canyon state park to a mile or so past the town of Cimarron NM. also a lot of deer and elk hang out around here. Have had a few close calls over the years. :albino:
Dirt is for worms - Asphalt is for Racing
And almost anyone can go fast with too MUCH Horsepower!
findgold
Racer

Postby ZF67 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:13 pm

i am bringing THESE to the dinner!!!.....hope it doesnt seem gay or anything
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
ZACK FOULK My Cheetah is dangerously cheeeesy
ZF67
Rainbow Warrior

Postby chefboyartie » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:30 pm

It's as gay as Tony. Whom by the way I still HATE!
chefboyartie
STFU, Art!

Postby sweetr6 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:36 pm

That's no gummy worm! That's long, girthy, fruity colored and ribbed for Greg's pleasure!
sweetr6
Crew Chief

Postby speedracer170 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:54 pm

ZF67 wrote:i am bringing THESE to the dinner!!!.....hope it doesnt seem gay or anything

I call dibs on the other end
Cody
09 GSXR 600
AM 825
speedracer170
Racer

Postby Lucky13 » Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:23 pm

The BBQ pork is ready for Saturday. A whole pork leg came up to a little over 20lbs.
BTW, Cody. Keep on eating the other end until you smell yesterday's lunch. Then you can continue and give me the happy ending.
4 Wheels move the body. 2 Wheels move the soul.
Lucky13
Flaming Junk Inspector

Previous

Return to Non Race Related